Thursday, December 8, 2011

SOLAR AND WINDMAX HY 500 WATT 24 Volt Update In Southern Virginia from VIARLOCITY


My Solar Power System For House & Shop OFF GRID ! Thanks To www.altestore.com and thanks to www.ebatteriestogo.com And also for Nice Honda generator from www.taylor-forbes.com They Are Really Helpful I bought All My stuff There ! My System includes 5 135 watt Kyocera panel at 675 WATTS Plus Midnite Solar PV Combiner Box For Panels Also A Mini 250 Amp midnite solar disconnect Box & A Morningstar TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology™TS MPPT 60 Charge Controller & a Magna sine Magnum energy 2000 Watt pure Sine Wave Inverter With Automatic Charge & Generator To Charge Batteries I have AGM Batteries 27 series 5 of them in Paralell which equals to 450 AMP Hours Each of Them are 90 AMp hours Deep Cycle Also Thanks To Taylor Forbes Equipment For my Honda EU2000 I Generator To Charge My battery Bank At night or for Back up when not Enough Sun I can Run All our Pleasure items in our 1500 sqft House Except Heat Pump & Hot Water But I have Propane Heat For Winter & gas Range To heat Hot Water & Ceiling Fan & Windows That open For AC during Hurricane Outages in Summer or Fall Thanks For Watching KVUSMC We are now running 3/4 of the house of Solar Power & Wind this House is 1500 sqft Also thanks Larry @www.leamyelectricinc.com And Also www.magnet4less.com And Also thanks to Leamyvideo @www.youtube.com

Westmore Lighting Chandelier Sale Off Thermador Range Decide Now Low Cost Lightweight Wheel Chairs




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links